Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ok, this entry is waaaayyy over due but due to time constraints and me being in the least state to construct proper sentence(read this as mabok!), it had to wait. It really had to.

Wednesday, wednesday, wednesday! My very last day at the mio technical helpdesk. Good part about the day? No need to pick up calls. Bad part? I had to buddy this girl who was absolutely driving Boss and I nuts nuts nuts! I bet I had went through with her everything a dozen times but still, ntohing retains in her. Hmph. But anyway, the last day was really really sad. Jeremiah had left a day earlier thanks to a certain atm bastard, and JY had food poisoning(I swear, it's really alcohol poisoning) so he had to leave early. Our very last lunch together.

Near the end of the day, emo farewell emails were sent around which was really sad. It felt really nostalgic as I remembered how the jy monster would terrorize us and try to steal my birks, so I had to run all the way over to kenneth's side for cover, while banu would be huddled near her computer, shouting for help from helen OMGOMGOMGOMG. Jeremiah would abuse her with paper ninja death stars and newspapers as he helped her through wireless issues. Boss would be sitting beside me listening to his underground hiphop music. Mysterious man would be sitting his corner, and when we talk he would mysteriously sit there and later throw out a one liner that is so powerful it hurts. My phone bills bursting from msging kenny, racking our brains on ways to get out of little one on one sessions with atm.

I'm going to miss all of them. The dinners with banu, the clubbing twice a week with jy, sh & Kenny( with kenny arranging our offdays and leaves such that we are off on thurs and sun), the eail exchanges with pw and all her innocent comments, and the mass email conversations about lunch timings and bitching about FC & atm. The teasings we had, the scoldings from unreasonable customers, the fear we felt for our eyesight as FC & eun's skirt hemlines got higher and higher, the fermenting green tea collection banu made, the fun our batch had together.

Despite all the complaints I made on how horrid the job is, I wounld't trade the experience for the world(maybe the part about having that disgusting balding tl).

No comments: